"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

More random pictures

Seth on tacky day at school.  I would say he pulled this off.  His bus driver was concerned when he showed up for the bus.  He asked him "Where are your britches?"


White moving van again

Not sure what we are hauling this time.  We have a new love/hate relationship with the white moving van.
I think this trip was hauling off Salvation Army goodies to clear our more space in the garage.


Ella and Nica had a play afternoon.  Nica is from the Philippines.  Her mom teaches across the hall from me. 



I had not seen Seth all day since I left for school.  When I picked him up, we were matching.

My boys go from athletic clothes on week to khakis and sweaters the next.


Garrett coming home from his first job interview.  He interviewed at the ice rink, of course, for helping with hockey summer camp.  Not sure it will feel like a job if you are having fun.  Just where he loves to be - on the ice


Pete and Repeat - eating ice cream.  We have an addiction to ice cream.  It is a must after dinner.



No comments: