"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Breakfast with Mom


I was unable to eat breakfast with Ella at school for Muffins With Mom so we created this at home and included the boys.

We are usually running in all directions in the mornings to pack lunch boxes, eat breakfast, completing reading logs, signing agendas, making coffee or hot chocolate.  This morning we all sat down to enjoy doughnuts. 
Seth 6th, Ella 2nd and Garrett a freshman

Seth leaves 1 hr and a half after we do so he was not dressed and ready.
Love my children

"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.  Like arrows in the hangs of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.  Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.  They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate."  Ps. 127:3-5
My quiver is full

No comments: