"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DNOW 2013

DNOW was a family experience this year.  Seth was participating for the first time.  Jeff and I were a host home for 12 - 15 year old boys.  

This is Seth on his way to DNOW before the weekend even starts.  He was exhausted from a week of school.  I am now sending him off to stay up late for 2 nights with a group of boys.  Gonna be a long weekend.

6th grader - 1st DNOW

Saturday afternoon was a free afternoon.  We had an incredible beautiful afternoon so the boys went to a park to play frisbee football.  

Team 1


Team 2  the dads and our college team leader are in the group

Yes, everyone in my house 
16 total including Jeff and I


This is knee hockey on Saturday night.  Friday night, Jeff and I heard this at 3am in the morning.


Knee hockey tournament


I bet there was $1000.00 worth of tennis shoes parked here

What a fun weekend hosting the boys

Blessed by a church that invest in youth and pours into them wisdom of truth.  

No comments: