"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Random Photos of the Weddines

We began school about 3 weeks ago.  Since we have started, there has been no sit down blog time.  I've caught things in pictures but we have been fast forward it seems.  

Here is a wrap up
Very Random - this is your warning.



 Ella has new roller blades.  My kiddos have grown up skating in the garage.  Every afternoon is spend outside this time of year. 

 Someone asked me the other day the difference in their ages.  I just laughed.  Well, it looks like more years than it really is.  My heart sings when they help each other.  Both are doing a history project with flood water.
 Since the beginning of August, Garrett has been on a workout program from his hockey coaches.  How did he get to here.  Workouts-muscles(trying to pop out), and cut off sleeves.  My momma brain still looks at him like a 4 yo.
Garrett and dad picking during the draft for fantasy football.  Love football season. 


 The cheese grater for supper.  Thanks G for lending those muscles for the cause.  The kitchen can be a workout - chopping, grating, cutting, lifting, washing. 
 Who's hand are these?  My cousin gave Ella some fake nails for her birthday.  Too funny.  She took them right off after I took the picture.  She couldn't figure out how to do anything with them on her fingers.
 This shirt has a story.  Garrett had a Gear Party.  The boys received all their goodies for the hockey season.  This shirt was given to all the players.  I think they missed Garrett's size.  Ella is happy though.
 Our sweet doggie loves to warm by the oven.  The warm air blows out the top of the oven.  She lands here pretty often.
 Enjoying on of our last swims at Noni's.  She has a purple butterfly bush that attracts the biggest butterflies ever.  Love this picture.  This reminds me of our new life we have in Christ.  God is good.
Seth is trying a spicy chicken sandwich for the first time.  He is beginning to eat like his dad.  The hotter the better.  Anything is good with Texas Pete.  I have to step away when the Pete comes out.  

August has been thankfully a little slower than July but wait until September.  Everyone's schedule kicks in and Jeff is out of town 3 times in September. On  another note, I am already making Christmas list.  Embrace the days because time flies when we are having fun.

No comments: