"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fun of the Week

Ella enjoys singing and dancing to the VBS music.  This is an everyday event around here.


 Seth was finally able to eat at Moe's.  The cool drink machine was a hit.  He volunteered to get everyones refills for the night.
 After stepping out of the car last week at church, I realized Ella and I were matching.  Had to capture that moment.
 Ella began Nutcracker camp this week.  Her ballet teacher does a performance of the Nutcracker
each year.  The girls look forward to the event.  Each year the girls are able to dance a new part of the performance. 
 This is Ella waiting at church for all of her friends to arrive on Wednesday night.

Of course, school began this week for us.  Still capturing those moments of smiles and school.


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Amy ~ I cannot believe how big Ella is! She is beautiful!! And I think she looks just like Garrett!:) I cannot wait to work out our weekend visit! I am so excited about seeing all of you very soon! Have a great day!