"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Highlights from the Kiddos

 Thankfully Garrett is becoming our tech guy.  I had tried to download song for the Christmas program to my computer, make a file for them in iTunes, and proceed to load onto Ella's iPad.  Without much success, I gave up.  Several days later, Garrett agrees to help me with the task.  Thankfully he made it work

Maybe a career is ahead

Seth has begun to love hot sauce, hot food, Texas Pete.  My on my.  Really???  He is kin to his daddy.  
The Chick-Fil-A calendar coupon was a free Spicy Chicken Sandwich
 This is his first time eating the Spicy Sandwich.  He loves it.  Now he has a new item to order.
(what is it with this cheesy photo pose)


Meme surprised Ella with new clothes.  The glowing orange shirt was one that came in the pile.  How did she get so big?  This shirt is in the big girl section.  Her pose tells her excitement of the new shirt.

All the little personalities we have at our house.

No comments: