"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Checkup without TEARS

I have to post since this is our first checkup since she was a baby without TEARS

Not sure what it is but she usually is on my lap, hiding her face and crying.  I mean crying so hard she can hardly catch her breath.

This is the first time she sat on the table, dressed in the gown and talked to the doctor.

I was so proud of her.

Another reason I feel this was a great checkup:
no shots
no blood drawn
no peeing in the cup

The doctor was great to just let this be:
listen to your heart
check ears
check eyes
push on her belly
check her spine 
and the best part
knee reflex

Ella Michele, we are very proud of you for being such a great patient today at the doctor.

 

No comments: