"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, February 24, 2012

Who Would Guess?

Who would guess that I'm doing a post about hockey?  I know!  We spend lots of time with hockey, doing hockey, going to hockey.  It is just a part of what we do.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  It has kinda grown on us. 

I don't mind wearing my coat in the summer because the ice rink is 51 degrees. 

I don't mind drinking several cups of coffee because I can't get warm

I don't mind my little ones coming home clean because we aren't on a ball field getting dirty.

I don't mind having to carry a tent to keep me cool and my chairs to sit in.

Really Hockey is great. 




I remember when Garrett was younger just starting hockey.  I would see these giant boys playing a game.  I couldn't imagine having a child that old and bigger than me.


I'm being to feel like I should never say never because it could happen.

I have an older kid.  I have a kid bigger than I am. 


We love watching him play.  Some game really have you on the edge of your seat.


I am very proud of you G'Man.  We really enjoy watching you play for over 6 years now.  I remember when you were a Mite just learning how to skate forward with all your equipment.  We had to make your carry your hockey bag.  It was bigger than you were. 

Now you are a Bantam carrying your own bag, tieing your own skates, skating forward and backwards and coming out like a mad man ready to play some HOCKEY. 

Nice playing son. 
#12 for the Bantam Jr. Checkers Select 

No comments: