"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nutcracker Take 1

The girls are ready for their 1st take on the big stage.

The Cherubs

 Anna Li and Ella


 This is the starting place where Ella stands for the beginning part.  Eva Rose is the big girl that helps Ella.
Tip Toe to her place.  Ella comes straight forward then over to the side.
Standing in her place on stage.  Mrs. Bonita is in the blue shirt in the left of the picture.  Ella looks so small on the big stage with all the other girls.


 Ella and Anna Li are so excited to be a part of the Nutcracker.  They both are all smiles.  Both girls have 3 performances to do this weekend.  Many friends and family are planning to come see the performances. 

So blessed that God is allowing me to see our daughter find joy in dancing.  It really is hard to believe that I am walking in the footsteps that my mom did as she watched me dance for many years. 
My heart is overjoyed. 







No comments: