"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas at Our House

Decorating for Christmas is a huge task but the memories with each decoration adds a smile to my face.

Some years I keep everything the same.  This year it seems that each decoration has a new place.  The best part for me is seeing the children smile as I bring each item out of its box. 

This year Ella has really been worried about who stocking is who's. 

This is a picture of our mantle
This Children realized just the other day why we have stockings.  Thanks to St. Nicholas. 

 
Our Christmas Tree

This year we decided to place the tree in the foyer.  It blocks our way into the school room.  We have to go all the way around through the kitchen.  Gabby has been the most confused.    This is her route to her bed after going outside.  Sometimes I feel as though we are the only ones to see our Christmas decorations. 

I am impressed there are actually presents wrapped under the tree.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

No comments: