"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decorating the Lollipop Lodge

Yes you heard right.  The Lollipop Lodge.  We found this neat little house at the Southern Christmas show.  I was so excited.  Meme bought it for us to decorate.  We always decorate a gingerbread house for Christmas.   Usually I buy 3 houses because everyone wants to use their own ideas.  So this year, we decided that everyone gets a side. 


Ella was up first.  In PJ's of course  This girl loves PJ's.
 Seth's turn.
Garrett was the only one that I caught licking his fingers but believe me everyone had their share of licks and a few nibbles of candy. 

 Ella got to lick the icing spatula. 
I know it looks like a knife but it's not. 

The Lollipop Lodge suggest doing this for each holiday.  We'll see if this is something we do.  It would be easy since candy maker change the candies to fit each season. 

It is very tempting not to eat the candy.  Garrett just asked if after Christmas we could eat some candy off the house.

No comments: