"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What a big girl!!

We have been talking for a few months now about this.  She has noticed that several of her friends have these.  My Aunt Peggy gave her some clip ones for her recital.  Well today is the day that Ella decided to get her . . . ears pierce.  YIKES.  Was she ready?  Would she really do it?  Does she know that it does hurt? 

The reason we started talking about it several months ago is because I had my ears pierced when I was 5.  So since tomorrow is the BIG day.  Tomorrow is August 3rd.  My little one will be 5.  No longer a little girl. 
Before we left home

She looks cool as a cucumber.  No worries here

Getting ready - The lady did both at the same time

Home
Now the alcohol and twisting for 6 weeks. 
We are so proud of her

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! Have fun celebrating!! Amy, I cannot believe she is five already! Love her pierced ears - that really is a big thing for little girls and parents alike!!