"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, August 29, 2011

Saturday Midget Football


I was blown away when I saw Number 27 along with these other guys leading the team out to play Saturdays game.  Wait a minute.  Garrett is one of the captains for the first game.  As parents, we were thrilled.  This is such a great example of character.  This means that the coaches see great leadership in him.  We talk about character traits all the time.
 

My heart sank.




Shaking hands with the other captains.


He even lead warm ups on the field.
A homeschooler, first time ever playing football and he is rising above the norm.

We are so proud of you Garrett and what you are striving to stand for each day.
You are becoming a incredible young man
A young man that even gives his mom hugs and kisses without asking.  Gotta love that.

No comments: