"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Summer

Thank goodness Ella doesn't know that you take the summer off from school.  There were a couple of crafts pages that we didn't finish from her preschool books.  It is amazing how little girls love to cut, color, glue and make things. 

We completed about 6 projects.  School can be on the floor, in your pj's and you still learn.  What a great concept. 

It is so hard for me to believe that in a couple of weeks she will be 5.  Wow!  where does the time go? 
5 is a big deal. 

Look at the edge of this picture.  You can even have your dog sitting right beside you and do school.  Gabby kept walking on her papers.  We would just laugh.  Gabby should be the smartest dog around. 

Enjoyed doing school Ella Bell

1 comment:

Trish said...

5 was a BIG DEAL for Marissa! I will never forget...she had spent the night with me and the next day we were getting ready to go run errands and I was fixing her hair and I said "Ooo Marissa let's do pig tails" I love how cute she looked with pig tails...Michelle Tanner all the way! Well Marissa looks at me and says, "Pigtails? They don't fit in with my 5!"

Supreme Diva!