"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who Knew??


I saw this on another blog and had no idea.  I had no idea that turning ordinary breadsticks into letters, numbers, and symbols would be so fun.  This was the creation from Garrett and Seth.


 Garrett's design once they finished cooking.  G, a fish, X and Numbers 27 (that's his jersey number)
I made two sets of silly breadsticks.  They dipped the sticks into pizza sauce.  I hear comments like, "We should do this next week."  "Can we have these once a month?"

WHO KNEW???  Silly Breadsticks could be so fun for a 9 year old and a 12 year old.  Go figure!

Another note:
When we were picking up our packets for the race, a vendor was selling Sweaty Bands.  I bought three just to see what they were all about.  I have been wearing them almost everyday at home.  Love them.  Not just for running but a little dressier than a headband.

This is me this morning.


Cool Design

Race Day

I bought three different sizes- thick, medium and thin. 
These are samples from the website


This is the April Pack

Neat design

They are very cool.
sweatybands link to their website

I didn't know there were so many to choose.  They do not slip up.  They stay put. 

Now I can continue to run and be in style.  Ha!  I do not look to be "cute" while I run just finish the miles.

So if I do run a 1/2 marathon with Jeff soon, this may be my inspiration - new sweatybands.  Just thinking about it.   

No comments: