"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ahhh! The Taste of Milkshakes

Last week, we took our spring test.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday used many of our brain cells.  The boys did a great job.  I think we learned some life lessons from testing last year to testing this year.

So our reward . . .  Chick-Fil-A milkshakes . . .  Ahhh!  So Good

Garrett's order - Cookies and Creme whipped cream but no cherry

Seth's order - Chocolate no whipped cream or no cherry

I won a coupon at the Race for a free milkshake from Chick-Fil-A.  I ordered the new Banana Pudding milkshake.  It was okay.  Very sweet.  I will stick to my cookies and creme from now on.  What a great reward for all the hard work - the boys with schooling and me for training for the race

5 weeks to go and another year will be over.
Love it!!!

No comments: