"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Celebration at Noni's


We had to move up the Easter Celebration at Noni and Popa's.  They are going to the beach for Easter so we celebrated a week early.  As the Big Boys hid the eggs the little ones went for a walk. 

Mallory, Ella and Seth

Time to hunt.  I love this picture.  She is almost upside down looking for eggs.  I think this is the first real time she remembers hunting eggs.  She was so excited. 
The best part about hunting Noni's eggs is they have dollars in them.  Wow!  Ella made 6 dollars just finding eggs.

Noni and Popa's grandchildren - Garrett, Seth, Will, Mallory and Ella.

When we all get together, this is the table Noni has all set up for them.  She wants them to all be together.  Boy is it loud. 
I love traditions and what they are beginning to mean to my children. 

No comments: