"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Ella driving a tractor



She thought this donkey was cool.

Silo slide - good picture

Seth sliding

Happy Fall

The perfect pumpkin for Ella

Ella trying to find her pumpkin

Seth looking for the biggest pumpkin

The kids love taking picture of us

Ella had to pick on to carry. 

On the wagon

Interesting thing:  Garrett wanted so bad to slide down the slides and let go and have fun BUT on the other hand he thought he was too big and too cool to participate in that.  Jeff, Garrett and I were standing around watching the little one play.  When did this "cool" thing happen to my child.  Jeff and I just kept looking at him.  No more conversations with little ears not right beside us. 

I like my little kid, Garrett but waiting to see this big kid, Garrett begin the process of teenager

No comments: