"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hockey Games Begin


My hockey picture are never good ones.  Seth is the one on the left side of the goal.  Seth's game was first.  He is a Rivermen.


A little better - right in front of me with his stick up

A little better - still warming up



Seth is the little blue head comin in for the puck - he played right winger - he is on offense 
#77 is Seth - it is funny all green and Seth in blue

I like seeing their numbers - he is so happy out there - it is fun to see him play.  He had 3 shots on goal.  Even though non of them went in net - He did have 2 assist.  Assist are just as important as goals in hockey.  They annouced his name over the speakers.  He was beaming.


Garrett had a game the same night - right after Seth's.  His game started at 8:20.  Garrett is in the back of the picture - red helmet and red pants.  He is on defense so it really looks like he is not in the game but his team is going down the ice to score.  Garrett had 3 assist.  Wow!  Terrific.


No other pictures of Garrett - my batteries died.  I would love to have a new camera for Christmas.  Not sure that will make it on my Christmas list. 

I love taking pictures.

Hockey truly is a passion of the boys.  We are focusing on the talent God has given them.  He pray that our family will be a shining light on the hockey arena.  Many of the players families are from Canada or up north.  We really do shock them.  The Weddine boys have NO ties to the north but Hockey is their game.

No comments: