"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, October 25, 2010

Girl Stuff

We had a girl night.  Ella and I went to have our toenails painted for the pictures at the beach.  She picked out her color.  She was ready

I love her face.  She is taking this very seriously.

The finished product.  She sat so still for them to dry. 


She played on the beach on Saturday.  By Saturday afternoon, most of the polish was off for the pictures. It was nice to have girl time anyway.  I was able to listen to her and only her.  She had my undivided attention. 

I learned that I was invited to her wedding.  I could wear a green dress.  She also informed me that she was marrying "little Mason".  Her brothers, grandparents and everyone was invited.  This was our conversation in the car.  A girl can dream, right?

No comments: