"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jones Life

I don't watch too much TV.  I found this show just a week ago.  I have been DVR and then watching old episodes.  By watching the show, I could tell that the family believed in GOD.  Well let me tell you.  God had placed this family in so many positions to "Let their light shine for him".  It is so nice to watch them on TV.  I found their blog tonight.  I am so inspired at their story. 
photo
 
 
 
I watched Jon and Kate and then what happened. 
I watched The Lachey's and then what just happened
 
Well it is nice to see this couple and how they are truly following God's plan for their life.  I am so a fan.  I am so thankful this family is on TV. 
 
The link above goes to their blog.  The stories are faith are so heartwarming. 
 
To hear his stories of his business and this economic times, hit home so hard.  Jeff and I are striving everyday to be smart with our money.  Times are not easy but through God's strength and guidance, we will get through.  I know our family is seeking God in all of our plans.
 
We want to be that shining light before men.




 









No comments: