"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LEAD ME

I have been hearing this song on the radio just a few times lately.  I kept turning it up and trying to hear the lyrics.  I really listened to the words this afternoon.  At the same time I was thinking it, Garrett said, "It sounds like a prayer." 

When I got home today, I Google the group, the song and the lyrics.  Just read below to the beginning. 
Sanctus Real - “Lead Me”




I look around and see my wonderful life

Almost perfect from the outside

In picture frames I see my beautiful wife

Always smiling

But on the inside, I can hear her saying...



“Lead me with strong hands

Stand up when I can't

Don't leave me hungry for love

Chasing dreams, what about us?



Show me you're willing to fight

That I'm still the love of your life

I know we call this our home

But I still feel alone”
 
This is exactly how I feel about my husband.  We are so a team together but a true team with God as our center.  Take a look at the song performed.  sanctusreal and look below at the interview with lead singer and his wife.  So touching.  Marriage is such a journey but what a wonderful place to be now that we are on the other side of the difficult time. 
 
This couple also just had a baby boy that was born with a Heart Defect.Read the full story here.  bowensheart  I have also heard this on the radio several times this week but didn't put the two pieces together.  WOW!!  What a testimony and a true walk of faith.  Pray for this dear family as they walk beside their son in the hospital and nurture two other ones at home. 
 
Pray for Bowen and his parents.

No comments: