"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's all FUN

Seth has found the texting word on Ipod touch.  Not real sure I'm okay with an 8 year old texting BUT  . . .

So yesterday both of the boys spent several hours upstairs.  Little did I know that they were texting the Caswell crew.  My phone beeped with a message.  That's how I knew what was going on.  Well, time to do chores, character chart and read if you want to text anymore.  

So the reading began.  After getting everyone settled, I came through the den and
 
this is what I saw.  Reading yes but eating Pringles (all becasue of Kyra) and backwards in a chair.  Only Seth.  Looks pretty comfortable.

When Jeff got home, we began working on the front porch.  The sidewalk doesn't drain that well and the front never sees the sun.  When it rains, it just settles on the sidewalk right at the door.  It looked very green. 


Well in the process of cleaning, the kids thought it would be fun to get wet. Jeff is actually squirting Ella. You can hardly see her from the mist.



Look at the boys expression.  They just love their sister.  She was the dinner entertainment last night.  We were all laughing at her.
Okay boys turn.

They were soaking wet.  This happened several times during our cleaning last night.  We just love summer and being outside.

The neighbors even came over to get wet.

By the way, the tent from the post before is still up and even more tunnels have been added.  You can't even go through the upstairs.  The entire playroom is covered.  You have to crawl through the tunnel.  I try not to go up there.  They have enjoyed their creation.

Getting close to the 100th  post.  Keep checking back.  I would love to have a comment from you on the 100 post. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! We NEVER buy Pringles. Today, I bought 2 containers and had some with lunch! Too funny!