"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, July 24, 2010

GO FISH CONCERT

Waiting for the concert
We had the best time last night.  This has been a long process.  I began looking on their website last December.  I found that the guys were coming to Charlotte.  Hip Hip Hooray.  I was a thrilled.  I called the church and left a message.  I got a call in March or so that the concert was really for their VBS commencement but they would be releasing a few tickets to the public.  The lady informed me of all the directions and what I needed to do.  Tickets would go on sale Monday at 8:00.  WOW!  I haven't even told the boys what I was up to since I didn't think we would have a chance to go.  Well things worked out

We were told doors opened at 6:00 so we left home at 4:45 for a 7:00 concert.  The kids couldn't understand.  We even had our tickets at Will Call. 
Of course, glow lights

Here they are
They are promoting their new CD - Old School




During intermission
Couldn't get a picture that was great of Ella.  This was about the 4 one we tried.  I gave up

Garrett and Seth loved their hockey jerseys.

What a great group of men (dads) that are pouring into our kids the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music. 
We have a great time.  Fun Family event.
Check that off my list of things to do.
Ready for the new CD
August 10th.

The funny thing is that I have been wanting to focus choir for next year on learning the old hymns.  Even if choir didn't do it, we as a family were going to add this to our morning devotion time.  Well thanks GO FISH, now my kids can here you sing instead of me. haha.

No comments: