"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, July 18, 2010

WHATEVER

How many times do I say that word or do I hear that word.  I usually have "buzz" words that I listen to or for.  This is my new "buzz" word.  My devotion this morning uses this word. 
Philippians 4:8-9
"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true,
whatever things are noble,
whatever things are just,
whatever things are pure,
whatever things are lovely,
whatever things are of good reposrt,
if there is any virtue
and
if there is anything praiseworthy -
meditate on these things.
The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me,
these do,
and the God of peace will be with you."

What is my focus? 
Negative or positive

I seem to think I am a positive person but sometimes all my thoughts, words, and actions are negative.
I get very frustrated with people sometimes because they don't do things the way I want them to or how I would have done it.  The biggest one for me is doing things in the "time" that I thought it needed to be done.  NOW - is the only way for me. 
I am not good with 2, 3 or 5 days later.

One of my spiritual gift downfalls in mercy. 

I thing the comments above fall under mercy. 

So the words to this verse are now posted on my bathroom mirror. 
Positive is my focus.
especially when it comes to the people above.


No comments: