"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Happens

I don't know what happens from Monday to Friday.  I have posted on Mondays.  I look again and another week has gone by from the last time I sat down to blog.  AHHH!!  Not what I have in mind but we will just have to go with it.  Last week, Seth has tennis camp in 98 degree weather.  It was miserable.  He would come home, change his clothes and get in his bed.  Monday afternoon he even took a nap.  We were so proud that he actually wanted to go.  He also did it without Garrett being there.  He has come along way.  This was a big step for Seth.  (Sorry no pictures)

Update:  Jeff went to the doctor about his kidney stone that he has not passed.  The doctor told him to just hold off and see what happens.  He has to come back in one month.  The doctor doesn't want it to stay there forever and maybe causing some unseen problems.  Jeff is pain free but can tell something is still there. 

No comments: