"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random pictures

Seth's invention with Magnetix.  This is him with a remote in his hand and headphones on.  This is what he looks like in the car.  I love when he just plays.  He is great at finding things to do.


Ella kept getting in mom's car the other night when they were here.  We took her picture because she was smashing her nose on the window.  It was driving papa crazy.  He loves a clean car.  My parents' vehicles are never dirty.  Dad washes car every week, by hand of course.

Saturday night, Garrett was gone so the little ones went swimming.  Ella was determined to slide like her big brother.  It took alot of nerves but finally she did it.
Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Step 4 - She did it all by herself - Gotta love the goggles


This is our silly dog who loves to be outside with us.  She is also the dog that just ate a bar of soap (not the first time) Monday night and greeted me yesterday morning by throwing up the bar of soap, food, and all the water from the night before.  Gotta love Seth's pet.  Now I realize all the stuff my parents did for me. 

No comments: