"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunday Fun on Hot Days



My kids think that the sprinkler under the trampoline is the coolest thing. 

Ella is having her turn all by herself.  The trampoline gets very slippery so jumping one at a time is the best thing to do so no one gets hurts.

I have several things that I think are the sweetest things on earth.
1.  Daddies carrying their little girls or playing with them
2.  Little girls in PJ's
3.  Little girls in bathing suits 

Well God in his Goodness has given me a little girl that I can enjoy in her bathing suit.  I have always said this about little girls even when I didn't have one.  But now I get to enjoy this every summer with my own little bit of sweetness. 


How sweet is that caboose in that bathing suit. 
I just love summer.

No comments: