"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Showing Off

God loves to God off to us.  He goodness, power, and love.  The only problem is that we are too busy to notice.  I think that is what He means in scripture when He said, "Be still".  He knew that we were going to go, go, go.  When the children were swimming the other night, God showed off and I was being still.


I love sunsets.  Cameras never capture the true feeling or beauty of a sunset but taking a picture helps me remember where I was and what I was doing.  MEMORIES.

Sunrises and Sunsets are just powerful to me.  It happens twice a day, 365 days a year.  How many times do I stop and take note?  I just know it will happen.  Sunsets remind me that there is a heaven.  It looks so peaceful but yet power beyond my imagination. 

I don't see many sunrises so I need to stop and take notice of all the sunsets. 
Thank you God

No comments: