"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Things I Love/Make Me Happy

Well another blog I follow, Kelly's Korner, always has a Show Us Your Life Friday.  This past Friday she had Things that you love or make you happy.  How could I pass that up.  So here goes:


The man/boys in my life.  These guys take great care of their wife and mom
Parents and In-Laws that help us so much


The fun that comes with a little girl


The things God gives to us to show off his goodness, greatness and love for us


Watching my kids do things they love to do

The color orange

Being able to be a home with my kids during their childhood years


Anywhere that is sunny and 80 degrees or more (The beach, Bahamas)


Walking along side of my children as they learn from God to guide their lives

Jeremy Camp's "Here I am to Worship"

Painted Toenails

Flip Flops

Coffee with yummy creme waiting on me when I get up in the morning that my husband has made for me

Satudays - when Jeff is home with us to have family time

A calendar - What would I do without one

Watching old home videos and wondering where the time is going
and how much I love my life


No comments: