"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Big Girl and Boy

Seth and Ella had dentist appointments yesterday.  I really dreaded it.  Six months ago when we went, Ella screamed her head off.  She was terrified.  They only were able to count her teeth.  The dentist talked with her.  She never wanted to go back.  I was not sure what yesterday would be like.  I told her Monday night that she was going to the dentist.  "The Dentist" she said.  Oh!  They will give you magic coins to get a prize.  Well thank goodness.  As soon as we arrived, the hygienist was calling their names.  She had no time to think about it.  She must not remember last time because this is what she did.

She jumped right up - down she went- and picked her toothbrush -
They brushed - cleaned - flouride
A full checkup

She even has a smile



I tried to get a picture with her glasses on.  The lady was wiping her face about the same time.  Everyone in the office was dressed in pink.  The same color pink Ella had on.  Everyone kept talking about her pink pants and if she wanted to come work at the dentist office. 

She loved it.  I was so excited for her.  A big girl



I
This is Seth with his cool glasses.

We had great check ups.  Still need to do a little better job brushing.  See us again in 6 months.  Hope for a big girl during that visit. 

No comments: