"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So Blessed

Happy 15th Anniversary

Well last weekend this time, Jeff and I were at the beach celebrating 15 years.  How wonderful.  I think about what a blessing he is to me and how wonderful our life is together.  I enjoy hanging out with him so much.  I enjoy talking to him, laughing with him, doing projects around the house with him and so many other things that we just have to do to make a family work.  It has been an amazing journey through 4 years of dating, 15 years of marriage and 3 kids.  Each step has brought us to where we are today.  Thank goodness for God's amazing love, grace and guidance to build this marriage into a wonderful union.  I am so blessed to be married to the perfect man for me. 

No comments: