"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Recovery

Yesterday was a total loss.  We accomplished nothing.  I loved this boat.  We had an amazing vacation. 
But it is so nice to be home.  I ended up with a cold that started on Wednesday and hit hard on Thursday.  So I have not felt so good the past few days.  I still fill at times that I am on the boat.  I catch myself thrown off balance.  The boat was very smooth but somehow going from sea to shore is hard to do.

Mom came over yesterday with some pictures.  It is funny how she ended up with some pictures I didn't have. 

I like this picture.  Garrett is forever measuring us to see who is taller.  Well I think he has me beat.  By the way he is only 11. 

This is the beautiful waters at Castaway Cay.  Why can't Myrtle Beach look like this.  I don't think I would mind my children swimming in the water if I could see them.  I love warm sun, sand between by toes, and crystal blue water.  My favorite place to be. 

Well today is back to planning for our school week next week, studying a sunday school lesson, meeting a schedule, washing more clothes, and cooking meals.  I want to keep this care free attitude even though real life is creeping back in to my life.  I have the Disney boat as my Desktop Background to help me stay focused on tropical sun, sand, and fun.

No comments: