"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Vaccum Warrior

This is Seth doing his chore which is to vaccum the bathroom floors.  As I was waiting for all the pictures to load, I thinking about several things:
1.  Joy in doing work
2.  Serving others can be fun
3.  Innocents of a child
4.  Full of life
5.  Take a moment to enjoy the silliness
6.  Imagination is priceless
7.  Stop to capture the times we forget
8.  Take time to focus on each child individually
9.  God is so good
10.  I love this kid
Thank God for sending me a short devotion through these silly, crazy pictures of my child.  God trys to get our attention and teach us so much, we just don't GET IT sometimes.  Thank goodness for his grace.  (By the way, Seth was dressed like this all day.  He had some costume that he was going for as he played all day.)

No comments: