"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, February 22, 2010

Past week

My life has been a buzzzz lately.  For some reason I can't get things on a good routine.  Both boys have been to the doctor which throws the day's schedules, the Olympics are on so I don't want to post at night, I have two SPCC classes going right now, I have a ton of church things going on right now and well that is all of my excuses.  So on to last week.
This is how Garrett unloads the dishwasher which is one of his chores.  I was working on the computer right in front of him and his first step is to open all the cabinets.  I started laughing.  (How crazy to show everyone the inside of my cabinets.  Oh well.)

Pete and Repeat had on their Mario shirts. 

This is Garrett working on his game board for his Korea research paper he had just finished.

This is Ella playing her new game she calls "Beautiful Girl".  She is painting her own fingernails because MeMe lets her do it.

Seth is counting his money to see if he has enough to make his big purchase.  I will share tomorrow what he bought.

I at least took pictures just never made it to the blog. 

No comments: