"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, February 22, 2010

Playoff Weekend

The Weddine Family was split this weekend.  Both boys had hockey playoffs this weekend in different places.  Columbia SC and Greenville NC.  Seth and Jeff went to Columbia.  Garrett, Ella, Meme, Peggy, Regina and I went to Greenville NC to ECU.  We got to play hockey but also visit Erica at ECU.  Perfect place to play.  These were some of the pictures Jeff sent to me as we were separated this weekend.

During the skills competition

Seth's team got bronze medals for the skills competition

Seth scored a goal.  After the game the coach gave each child a trophy and Seth also got the game puck. 

I did a terrible job taking pictures this weekend.  My aunt Peggy did better job so I will post those when she sends them to me.

Garrett's team won the bronze medal in skills competition.

No comments: