"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wine and Design

To celebrate our VIF teacher we headed to Wine and Design.  We had a great time.  We thought this would be a great idea.  Each of us has something to remember our year together even though we are on opposite sides of the world now.  We can look at the picture and have this memory.  We realized we acted just like our students when it came to learning something new or being taken out of our comfort zone.  

Mrs. Loken, me, our VIF teacher Mrs. Gopun, Mrs. Bretz, Mrs. Wilson, and Mrs. Ruby

Our First Grade Team

What an incredible team this is.  They were my saving grace many times.  Four of them have been together for 5 years since Poplin opened.  Mrs. Gopun came 3 years ago and then I joined the team this year.  

They work together so well.  They share lessons and ideas.  God was guiding and directing my path each and every way as I stepped back into the classroom after 9 years at home.  Being with these ladies each and every day may my job bearable and a joy.  

We are missing our Phillipino teacher already.  Many tears were shed the last few weeks before she left.  



No comments: