"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spring Break Happenings


Ella spend most of spring break with meme and papa.  While she was gone, we ( the boys and I) attempted to put the trampoline together for her.  I biggest part was finding all the parts and pieces from the move.  


Only took us a few hours but we accomplished it.  


Seth was the first to enjoy.  

We enjoyed a game at the new Knights stadium.  The team has moved uptown with a new stadium.


Funnel cakes are an all time favorite of the kiddos.  We took this picture to send to Ella since she wasn't with us.  Trying to see if we made her a little jealous.  


Of course, I loved being able to get up, have a little run, then enjoy coffee and my bible study or devotion time.  Spring Break was so nice to sit back and relax.


I can see the light at the end coming to the end of the school year.  
What a year it has been.


No comments: