"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Movie Night

We had a great time watching this movie.  We are living in a world where each and every one of us will have to defend our faith.

Several things that I walked away with from the movie 
1.  my job is to talk about my God to other people - God will do the rest  - God saves people not me- I must just plant the seed
The question I remember from others - what if you are wrong and I'm right
2.  courage to stand up and talk
3.  except a challenge each and every time:
 to praise, 
share about,
tell about
my God and all he has done for me
"So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is is heaven." Matthew 10: 32-33
4.  Pray for others
5.  Seek out those opportunities to share
6.  Prayers from my children who face some challenging years ahead on high school campuses, college campuses and jobs

The Bible never fails to provide me with strength, encouragement, guidance and hope




No comments: