"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, September 6, 2013

Ready to SCHOOL

Well Sundays are always Game Mode for me.  Get ready for the week mode.  Run the schedule mode.  Game Face on
 
So to begin the Game Mode for me I decided to enjoy my favorite, well one of my favorite, desserts.
 
It has been 9 years since I have worked full time.  We only had 2 kiddos when I worked and both were in preschool.  Yes, busy but not sure entering 3 schools busy.
 
 
Here I am Monday Morning, August 26th  - ready to teach 18 little 1st graders.

 
Can't get Ella's first day photo to load yet.  Will edit soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ella and I enjoying our first Poplin dressed down Friday.  Matching shirts. 
How lovely to have her with me in the morning and be able to see her, well I see her once, during the day.
 
 
 
We survived our first week of school.  With tears, fears, unknowns, stomach issues, schedule changes, ending up in the wrong room, up some wee hours of the night, packing 4 lunch boxes, 2 big guys catching the bus, homework, signing loads of paperwork, up early and waking up to a set alarm clock 5 days in a row, stressed out about just about everything, learning lots of rules, procedures and how to do this thing called Public School.

What better way to celebrate than Chick Fil A milkshakes. 
Yummo - glad to all be back in the car
The laughs, conversations, and fun that come with being in the Weddine family
 
 
 

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love, love, love your precious family! So proud of you!! Now, I have no excuses for not keeping up with my blogging ~ you are working two full time jobs, and you are up to date!! Love you bunches!!