"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Congratulations Boys

So proud of the boys
Tryouts were last weekend. 
 
Both boys are super excited to be playing another year of Travel Hockey.
How many more sticks can end up in our garage?
 

So fun to see them together.
 
 
So proud of Seth and his hard work - He took about 1 1/2 off so that we could get the asthma under control.  Now he is back.
 
 
 
The think that surprises me about Garrett's list is the name of his group - 16U - really?? 16U My child is going into high school and playing 16U - I use to think those young men looked huge at the 16U level.  My child is huge but still amazes me.  We have gone from
Mite
Squirt
PeeWee
Bantam
Midgets - 16U
Lots of years of hockey.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: