"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Choice

Hockey is the choice of sport at our house. 
 I look at these hockey sticks in my garage and laugh. 
How did this become the sport of choice for our house? 
 
 
Yes, we have hockey sticks.
 


This is second nature for us now.  I remember when Garrett decided this is something he wanted to try.  We started with skating lessons then moved to hockey the following session.  I remember standing in the pro shop that first year.  We were taking lessons on what equipment we needed, what order to get dressed and how to get dressed. 
 
Now I look at these sticks remembering those first skates and that first stick. 
 
This is the choice he has made and stuck with it for many years. 

No comments: