"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Showing Off

 I wanted to share some photos of nature that I have been taking.  Mrs. Carman at coop reminds us weekly that God's way of telling us He loves us is through His creation.  I am amazing at the things I see when I stop, take time out of my busy, crazy running as SEE IT.

 Sunsets in the fall are spectacular  

Jeff and I were coming home one afternoon. Garrett calls to let us know that the power had been flickering at our house.  As we headed towards home, we could see why. . .

 When I posted this picture on twitter, my friend replied back "Looks like a storm tracker picture"  HA  It really does.  Thankfully it was not a tornado.


 Both of these pictures were taken out by Noni's pool.  She doesn't an amazing job with flowers, greenery, and surrounding the pool with plants that attract butterflies.
As we move into Fall, I want to remember the glories of summer.
  As each season brings about its own splendor, I am reminded that God Loves Me.

No comments: