"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, July 23, 2012

Williamsburg Vacation Pt. 2

 It makes me smile when I see this - I love when they are watching the same thing and to hear their conversation about what they are seeing.  Warms my heart.  


 Making in the kitchen with some hands on work.  Ella made it over to help set the table from what the boys were cooking.
 Off to games in the courtyard.  I love how Williamsburg has plenty set out for you to do but do not make you do it.  That way you enjoy some family time, conversation, and fun together.

 This can't be a bad thing right??
 We watched plenty of reenactments during our time.  This is one of the many we saw.
 Rifles
and cannons.  The boys loved this.

Our second day was much slower than the first.  We tried to catch the reenactments and pool and fun at the resort.

No comments: