"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Missing Pictures


Ella and Mom planned a girl's night since the boys were camping.  We decided to let Ella make the decisions for the night.  Ella invited another sweet friend to tag along with us.  This mom only has boys at her house and that really bothers Ella that she doesn't get to do "girl" things.

 We started off at Mexican, then pedicures, and lastly was ice cream.

One of my favorite things in the world is to have pretty toes  with polish.  I am not a big fan of the foot scrubbing during a pedicure.  I am very ticklish so instead of the "Ahhhh" this is great - I tense up and grit my teeth.  I love the end result so I will suffer through the scrub.
 Ella felt like such a big girl.  Her new item for the night was her feather headband.


 So the boys were off for the night to camp - I love the toughness they were trying to portray.  



 Once the boys were home on Saturday, we geared up to celebrate our Anniversary.  Happy 17th.  Boy am I blessed to have a great man to love.  I am amazed at the memories we have created together as a family in seventeen years.  This picture is on our way out the door to church.  We ate dinner at P.F. Chang's.  Our new favorite place.  It was super yummy.  The best part is having left overs to bring home and enjoy the second day.  (Ella was the official photographer)


I have been looking at these chairs for such a long time.  Well, I dove in and purchased one.  Everyone fights for this chair.  I am sure by the time summer is over I will have a picture of each person in our family taking their turn since we are so great at sharing.  Ha

May, I believe was the fastest month ever.

No comments: