"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Riverbanks Zoo

Yesterday, we took a field trip, The Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia SC.  Seth has been on me for awhile.  He claims that his parents have never taken him to the zoo.  
I beg to disagree but off we went.



Garrett, Seth, Cooper, and Ella

The crew - Cooper is our cousin.  We went with Lori and Cooper for the day.  The kids were amazed.  All we could hear was "Hurry, come look at this".  The most amazing part for me was hearing the prayers of my children the next day.  Garrett thanked God for making the animals in his creation.  This gives us a way to enjoy his creation by all the different animals he created.  Garrett pointed out different features of many animals that we saw.  Pure amazement.  Great family fun and to top things off - the weather was absolutely beautiful.

No comments: