"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

inCourage Book Club

I have begun reading The Fitting Room by Kelly Minter.  So blessed to be reading such a sweet, simple but challenging book. 

The whole book is centered around Colossians 3:12.  "  Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved  . . ."
I have a renewed understanding of what is means to be CHOSEN by God
Being HOLY is about our Hearts - This is a gift that was freely given
I have been set apart for God - I have a certain purpose
Well I have a Father who LOVES me but the best part is that He DEARLY LOVES me

I want to see the things through the lense of God's love

So as I continue to read, I am encouraged and feel treasured to know more about the wonderful God I serve. 
The next part of Colossians 3:12 is about virtues.  I hope God begins to chisel away some things that hold me from exhibiting the virtues that we are going to tackle.

The best part of the Book Club is video meetings are online.  I have enjoyed being taught by the author of this book.  The link to the book club is on the side of the blog.  Bloom Book Club

No comments: