"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zach and Trisha's Wedding

Ella was so excited about going to the wedding.  The wedding was at 10:00am in the morning.  We had never been to a morning wedding before this one.  She was all smiles.  She asked alot of questions the week before the event.
Why will Trisha live with Zach?
Did you come and live with daddy?
I don't want to get married - I don't want to leave my house
Will Trisha wear her princess dress?
Do you like Zach?  I like Trisha more!
I want someone to get married so I can be the "dropper pedal girl"
There were a thousand WHY questions as well

As Trisha was walking down the isle, she made eye contact with Ella.  Ella was all smiles then.

A recap of the wedding events.  We stayed until the very end.  Ella was able to dance with Trisha.  We blew bubbles and off they went.

Today, Ella said "I miss Trisha and Zach"
This couple is truly a Godly couple who is starting their life with God at the center.  They are a blessing to Jeff and I.  Ella admires both of them as well.

Thanks Trisha and Zach for sharing this day with us.
May 21, 2011

No comments: