"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ahhh! Sunshine, Where Have you Been?

We have been outside all morning.  The sunshine is back.  The weather, for the past 3 days, has been yucky.  Rainy, cold, cloudy.

Today was a new day.  Cool, breezy and SUN!!  This weather even inspired me to run - 2miles at least.

After running, Ella was ready to be outside.  This is the cutest picture.  So little.  The helmet makes me crack up.

She is showing bravery here.  Our neighborhood has a long hill.  She has been very scared to come down the hill unless you are holding on to her.  Her bike, she has learned, has breaks.  She knows how to use them, finally. 

Heading home - almost there
Today is just the beginning of wonderful weather for the weekend.

I love spring.

No comments: