"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

HaPPy EAsTeR!!
What a wonderful day.  Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is Risen today.
He is Lord
He is Lord
He is risen from the dead
and
He is Lord
Every knee shall bow
Every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord


The day began at 5:15am for Jeff and me.  The kids woke up at 6:00am.  Guess who was excited Garrett?  He was the one to wake up everyone else.  Go figure - a 12 year old

Easter baskets full of goodies

Everyone always get a chocolate Easter bunny

Our family's Easter picture

Easter egg hunting at the Lake.  Thanks meme and Lori for having sooooo many eggs.  I think 4 kids hunted for about 200 eggs.
Seth is busy

Run - I see more back here.  Seth, Ella and Cooper

Ella bending to find more eggs

Cooper and Ella

Seth is checking out all of his goodies in his basket.  By the way, he ended up with a laundry basket of eggs.

Each of us enjoyed our Lent sacrifices yesterday.  40 days of fasting from different things.  What an accomplishment. I am so proud of my boys. 

Happy Easter 2011

No comments: